|position||Machine Design Engineer|
|responsibilities||- Head up teams assembled to design automated manufacturing systems.
- Leading project teams responsible for designing the required mechanisms, selecting and integrating a broad spectrum of components,
and subsystems including: robotics, servo axis, pneumatics, fluidics dispensing systems, vibratory feeders, lasers, vision, sensors, and conveyors.
- Generate concepts machine and mechanical systems drawings and perform engineering calculations with respect to strength of materials,
speeds, horsepower, temperature, pressure, force, etc. as related to machine and tool designs.
- Analyze engineering drawings, and specifications to determine shape, dimensions, and workability.
- Examine feasibility of using one or more machines to carry out sequential operations.
|requirements||- 8-12 years\' minimum experience designing automated machinery using 3D CAD software (SolidWorks is preferred)
- Experience developing machinery for the LCD, Semiconductors, Electronics, Food processing, Packaging, and/or Automotive industry preferred.
- Experience in machine development project management a plus
- Experience with machinery/manufacturing simulation software (e.g. 3D Create) a plus.
- Experience with machinery installation and validation a plus.
- Experience in automated production machinery management a plus.
- Experience working in an overseas manufacturing environment a plus
- Possess strong understanding in all facets of machine Creation to include Design, development, research, engineering, Materials, and manufacturing
- Fluent English communication Skill a must