|responsibilities||- Develop and maintain high standards of knowledge in small animal nutrition and business initiatives through training, self study and market evaluation.
- Represent company asthe strategic partner of choice in small animal nutrition to specified veterinary customers / specialist pet retail customers, through regular practice visits, meetings and educational programs.
- Deliver information on products and services through excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Deliver professional sales support (seminars, meetings, and merchandising) to specified practices as necessary to enable achievement by practice of agreed objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of your respective wholesalers to increase sell through performance and budgets.
- Undertake frequent visits to your wholesalers, proposing innovative solutions to meet their needs and maximise sales. - Provide training on the various products that the wholesaler deals with, so as to improve the product knowledge of the staff
- Implement Customer Development and Marketing activities
- In co-operation with the line manager, develop annual business development plans, implementing these to achieve the objectives and targets set for the Vet/Pet Channels.
Minimum of 1– 3 years field sales experience in a related field (Consumer Goods or Pet Food/Veterinary Industry is preferred)