|responsibilities|| Liaising with various staff and senior stakeholders such as Clients, Consultants, Contractors, Authorities, Sub-contractors, Foreman, and Quantity Surveyor.
• Manage/ Coordinate with sub-contractors, engineering, and operational staff on site.
• Develop a specific program for the project with planned milestones.
• Planning out weekly work programs as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project.
• Manage the project team ensuring that key milestones are met.
• Manage the design of the project as well as working alongside the commercial team.
• Manage resources and keep track on the fiscal parameters.
• Work with authorities to obtain necessary permits or documentation.
• Delivers project with predefined quality standards.
• Attend or chair management meetings.
• Prepares and enables an initiation of the operational business and is covered by the following steps: project initiation, detailed planning, realization, project closing.
• Use a project approach to monitor and feedback information to all stakeholders and the steering groups.
|requirements||• Master’s Degree in Project Management, or Equivalent
• Good experience in project management (5 years minimum experience)
• English communication skill