- Create product profiles, presentations and other technical documents on the scientific literature of the product offering.
- Develop robust, stable and effective formulations.
- Comply with SOP’s and health and safety regulations
- Coordinate formulation and analytical resources as needed, including those provided by production/manufacturing, quality control, quality assurance, supply, regulatory affairs.
- Prepare manufacturing trial documentation for pilot runs in collaboration with the R&D team.
- Research and compile raw material documentation for pre-formulation assessment to ensure compliance to testing specifications and regulatory requirements, for new products and existing products.
- Work with the procurement team to select materials, which meet goals and contribute to cost saving initiatives.
- Provide practical options of flavoring system to suffice product development purpose in pricing and sensory quality
- Participate in investigations into product failure including quality, potency, visual characteristics and others. Involve fully in all trouble-shooting activities.
- Develop/review Raw Material and Finished Product Specifications, in collaboration with Product Development Manager and Quality Control Manager.
- Initiate stability testing of new products and review/report results in collaboration with Product Development Manager and Quality Control Manager.
- Coordinate with Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Operations, QC/QA and Supply Departments to ensure that projects are planned and executed in a timely manner.
- Submit product development reports and analyze results.