|responsibilities||- Proceed CAPEX process from getting quotes till equipment validation is completed
- Deal with equipment manufacturers thru providing engineering solution and validating their solution with cost competitiveness
- Lead equipment validation process from design stage till performance validation with hyper-care stage
- Set up machineries maintenance (preventive and predictive) plan and coordinate its execution.
- Improve reliability of company equipment based on FMEA(Failure Mode Effect Analysis).
- Handle automatic control functions
- Define necessary spare parts to make machines ready for use and store them based on required stock duration
- Record and develop machineries reliability related documents
- Report machineries related failure and execute corrective e & preventive actions for it.
- Implement improvement activates for higher performance of production lines
- Follow up actions upon production manager’s instruction for improving team KPIs and product quality.
- Sustain cleanness of production shop floor thru PDCA(Plan Do Check Action)
- Comply with GMP standard
- Coordinate line operators to execute continuous improvement activities
|requirements||Bachelor’s degree or above for mechanical, electrical or mechatronics engineering
Experiences of high level engineering for mechanical, electrical or mechatronics(automatic control) in 3 years or longer, preferably with Volpak/Mespack/Enflex packaging machineries and/or equivalent packaging/manufacturing system.