|position||Head of Land Transport|
|responsibilities||• Transport planning and coordination
• Organize and establish transport models
• Establish efficient route plans and freight allocations
• Collaboration with various carriers to offer extensive transport networks and services
• Development of customer-related processes for non-standard land Transport products to ensure competitiveness, profitability of services and customer satisfaction.
• Proper business development, solution design and pricing offer for Land Transport customers (New/Potential if necessary existing customers)
• Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles and POD (Proof of Delivery)
• Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
• Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
|requirements||• Academic degree, preferably in SCM or international trades related
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience of transportation background and/or freight management
• Preferably educational background in transportation, freight management, logistics or related disciplines
• Preferably knowledge of transportation networks from other countries, e.g. USA, Australia, Europe