|position||Sourcing specialist/Ingredients buyer|
|responsibilities||- Find competitive suppliers for ingredients that carry out functions and meet requirements stated in specification of each ingredient
- Work closely with the R&D/Quality team to source raw materials/ingredients in a way that adhere/satisfy company's high quality standards.
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating and developing qualified suppliers and ensuing negotiations.
- Compile and manages audit metrics to facilitate management review.
- Develop and maintain sourcing strategies by managing the new material sourcing process, gathering relevant cost options, logistic and technical information to supply the development, production, quality teams for decision making process.
- Work with management to identify areas of improvement in storage and ordering practices.
- Complete all necessary documentation required by internal/external customers pertaining to the sourcing of raw materials including but not limited to sustainability, specification and any other sourcing requirements.
- Leads or participate in efforts to reduce spending.
- Work with all departments to develop, document, and continuously improve internal processes
- Work closely with internal customer and external customer for in time production plan and delivery plan.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors.
|requirements||- 대졸 이상
- 식품회사 또는 제약회사 구매 경력 1년 이상
- 비지니스 영어 가능자