|position||Business Solution Specialist|
|responsibilities||• Support of logistics projects and tender requests in respect of concept design, technical engineering and costing of logistics solutions and tender management.
• Respond to invitations. preparation and submission of Contract Logistics tenders
• Tender evaluation and analysis of bid specifications, preparing and coordinating with countries of support.
• Reengineering and process improvements of existing accounts in close cooperation with operations
• Developing a project plan and time schedule for the development and production of the bid.
• Customer relationship, monitor and assist implementation of new accounts and interaction with business development team and other relevant counterparts in our own organization and that of potential customers.
• Client and tender project research through colleagues and external sources
• Preparation, maintenance, keeping up to date of tender management tools, business development and other standard materials (e.g. presentations) ensuring that quality review procedures are applied
• Maintaining contact with the client organization and obtaining clarifications
|requirements||• Academic degree, preferably in economics or business administration
• Minimum 5 years experience in an international freight forwarding company