|position||Business Development Manager|
|responsibilities||• Perform active business development and realise additional business to generate growth, increase customer base, turn over and profit
• Build strategic relationships with key contacts within customer organizations to understand opportunities to create value.
• Work closely with customers, business partners and internal operation to deliver total business solutions
• Analyze business requirements, present situations and identify improvement potentials
• Preparation, costing and pricing of RFQ responses
• Presentation of solutions to customers and stake holders
• Direct operational issues to the correct operational owner.
• Develop and implement account plans for major accounts.
• Assure company and customer expectations are in alignment.
• Measure and communicate the value of company's solution.
• Maintain close communication with customer and company operations.
• Define and further develop the marketing & sales strategy including target markets, target accounts and target services.
|requirements||• Academic degree, preferably diploma in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or another relevant field
• Minimum of 3 years experience with sales of 3PL / Contract Logistics services or related areas.
• Solid understanding of the theory and practice of supply chain and transportation management
• Contacts within relevant sector of experience and preferably with active customer base