|responsibilities||• Management and oversight of Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting processes for the Korea business
• Drive the pro-active management of risks and opportunities throughout the business, for business performance delivery,
• Drive the development and improvement of the forecasting and business planning tools and processes to achieve greater accuracy, improved efficiency and ultimately better business insight.
• Management of opex budget/forecast information
• Key point of contact with the Managing Director to ensure that key finance processes are being delivered.
• Ensure the team is providing management information and analysis to assist commercial team identify business and financial improvement opportunities.
• Ensure appropriate control framework is in place and operating effectively, with focus on Selling Costs and Brand Investment spend.
• Proactively assesses market developments and needs, educates the business about what is required to be successful in Korea and balances the needs and processes against market requirements.
|requirements||• Degree qualified with finance or accounting qualification
• Minimum of 13 years of finance experience, including minimum 5 years in people leadership.
• Fair level of English language proficiency.