|responsibilities||- Develops and manages execution of brand strategy for new product launches, reformulations and product improvements.
- Manages production cost, prepares budget reviews.
- Recommends SPI and margin improvement programs to ensure savings to happen.
- Identifies consumer trends, proactively gains market share and provides marketing insights.
- Analyzes market data, track promotion, media implementation effectiveness and ROI.
- Plans and analyzes consumer and trade promotions to enhance marketing activities and provides post promotion analysis of results to functional leadership.
Designs and drives digital marketing strategies and implements global marketing initiatives.
Projects, plans and forecasts brand volume/profit/market shares utilizing financial analysis and market insights.
- Works closely with the Ecommerce manager to ensure strong plans for the brand.
- Bachelor’s degree
- With people management experience and 7-10 years of experience within consumer goods or related industry.
- Digital Marketing experience is a plus