|responsibilities||- Lead and ensure on-time and high quality delivery of period-end closing activities including inventory movement cut-off, physical count, MCC accrual & settlement, inventory valuation & provision, closing batch run, reporting & analysis, etc..
- Running closing batch and proceed the variance analysis accordingly
- Maintain standard allocation keys for production execution, production maintenance
- Review and perform periodical manufacturing cost analysis and as needed cost reorganizations due to sourcing or reformulation
- COGS variances analysis by items
- Inventory revaluation reporting and analytics based on the feedback of factory co-pilot
- Balance sheet account reconciliations and flux analysis
- Material usage variance and Non quality costs reporting and analysis
- Responsible to manage Fixed Asset register with physical counting process and ensure the accuracy of fixed asset valuations.
- Maintain Fixed Asset management policies and procedures
- Ensure governance through whole processes of Fixed Assets additions/disposals, capitalization, reclassifications and depreciations etc
- Manage the accounting treatment of subsidies from government.
- Strong understanding of accounting including compliance with GAAP and company policies and procedures
- Cost accounting experience with an ERP or MRP system
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify errors/gaps in processes/reporting, as well as identify solutions
|requirements||- 5-10 years of accounting experiences including manufacturing cost accounting
- BA in business or accounting
- US or KR CPA preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good command of English.