|responsibilities||•Take full responsibility for the eCommerce channel P&L
• Develop and execute eCommerce sales and marketing strategic plan
• Take ownership of the sales cycle for eCommerce channel which includes listing presentations, execution, forecasting and promotional planning for ecommerce accounts.
• Continuously evolve and understand the online shopper and competitive landscape in order to secure strong eCommerce position.
• Provides eC channel marketing, brand, product and management team competitive insights and recommendations.
• Make mature communication and co-work with Modern and Traditional channel to facilitate special programs & products for e-commerce business.
• Develop comprehension of online retail pricing and how fluctuations (low/high) will affect total marketplace.
• Work with Marketing & Pricing teams to develop pricing strategy
• Build and manage eCommerce team and ensure eCommerce team hits all goals for sales and profitability.
• Recommend and present new items, including; scorecard analysis, promotional planning and category management for eCommerce customers
• New Ecommerce accounts: in collaboration with Marketing team establishing new item offers
|requirements||• 10+ years related experience in Sales/Marketing
• Be the eCommerce expert and resource for the entire organization
• Prior eCommerce experience B2B/ B2B2C/B2C and IT experience a plus
• Experience managing P&L
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English