|position||Digital Marketing Manager|
|responsibilities||- Develop digital and social strategies
- Develop a data-driven and consumer centric approach to our targeting and engagement.
- Create hyperlocal digital contents and/or localize global contents
- Manage social day-to-day activities in line with social content calendars
- Plan, exercise and monitor digital paid media execution.
- Closely monitor and report on channels KPI’s against business goals, derive performance insights, and represent digital marketing in executive reviews.
- Create new metrics and KPIs as appropriate.
- Apply statistics-based market intelligence to business issues, regularly presenting recommendations to territory and regional leadership.
- Acquire insight through online trends, industry best practices, consumer research to keep strategies up-to-date.
Effectively leverage digital partnerships and appropriately manage agencies.
|requirements||-8+ years relevant experience
-Profound experience driving social media strategy and execution (Instagram, YouTube is a must)
-Strong analytical skills preferred (Proficiency in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics & Social Listening Tool is a plus)
- CRM experience is preferred
- Fluent in English