|position||Inventory SCM Manager|
|responsibilities||- Perform daily inventories of all finished goods and raw materials per the inventory sheets and company ERP system to ensure inventories are at optimal levels.
- Investigating inventory shortages/discrepancies and arrange replenishment as necessary by in-depth evaluation of suppliers.
- Prepare inventory documentation accurately involving recording type, quality, quantity and other features of inventory for clear understanding of the state of the stocks
- Compile and manages audit metrics to facilitate management review.
- Develop and maintain proper inventory/supply chain control procedures/work flows.
- Clean storage areas and store product according to MFDS/GMP requirements
- Work with management to identify areas of improvement in storage and ordering practices.
- Leads or participate in efforts to reduce spending.
- Work with all departments to develop, document, and continuously improve internal processes
- Maintain efficient space usage in warehouse and arrange goods for efficient material flow.
- Assign job tasks to inventory operators to ensure operational objectives are achieved.
- Work closely with internal customer and external customer for in time production plan and delivery plan.
- Arrange and communicate with import and export agency to handle logistics of finished goods and raw materials
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, and freight forwarders.
- Arrange local transportation for domestic logistics
- Manage all elements of supply chain costs including ocean freight, handling and storage, costs of processing and distribution
- Take in charge of import and export process including shipping documents (commercial invoice & packing list), customs clearance and food quarantine through KFDA
|requirements||- Bachelor’s Degree or applicable work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of inventory control and SCM area
- Experience to handle import and export food/HFF goods
- Experience of raw material and finish good inventory management preferred to food or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience of Navision plus
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Able to learn and adapt quickly
- Logistical skills to regulate shipments from warehouse to ensure effective and timely delivery of customer orders
- Good understanding of flowcharts and process development & improvement
- Able to work with, inspire and create consensus with a group to cooperatively achieve a common goal
- Demonstrate strong leadership of RCI for significant unplanned event
- Comfortable with written and spoken English would be required
- Knowledge and experience in forecasting/supply planning systems such as APO/Optimity/Manugistics(JDA) is a plus