|responsibilities||• Key role in launching owned Webshop and managing existing eCommerce Channel.
• Carry out plans to drive online sales, monitor cost, and improve consumer experience, specific online store-based performance management, including drive traffic from both internal and external platforms, improve conversion rate and ATV, monitor and optimize ROIs for each marketing event, set store operation related KPIs and monitor progress for third party.
• Develop and implement ongoing CRM activities, apply SMS and mobile marketing tools, keep monitoring the performance and optimize it accordingly.
• Work with retail manager to conduct online sales channel development, provide basic data analysis and market investigation. Maintain good relationship with current and new platform partners.
• Work with merchandiser to optimize product structure and maintain a premium brand image for multiple online channels.
• Lead data analysis, including user demand, traffic analysis, competitor analysis, ROI analysis, improve multiple online stores browsing & popularity for both PC and mobile terminals.
• Work with internal marketing department for online marketing proposal, develop and implement online marketing strategy.
• Work closely with third party operation team and be responsible for existing e-Commerce business daily operation.
• Work with logistic team to manage ongoing e-Commerce logistic operations and control the delivery quality/cost and timeliness.
• Evaluate the performance of e-Commerce sales, CRM campaigns and marketing programs, help to provide report on regular basis.
|requirements||• eCommerce business knowledge and background are a must
• Bachelor’s degree in economics / Engineering or other relevant field
• 7 years’ experience from digital retail business
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Proficiency in English