|responsibilities||- Responsible for developing, directing and coordination of the complete marketing plan for a category that drive brand strategies.
- Responsible for developing the programs that will maximize the brand's awareness and sales, through the message and media that are meaningful to retailers and consumers.
- Develop and execute seasonal and category marketing programs
- Engage with the consumer by category to ensure targeted programs are driving brand strategies with the consumer. Adopt, enrich and creatively execute and/or support global category strategy within local markets
- Partner across internal teams to ensure programs are executed per category brand direction
- Lead category marketing programs to achieve defined Go to Market goals
- Track and evaluate marketing impact
- Manage timelines and budget.
|requirements||- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Deep connection to and profound understanding of the women’s category
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills in Korean and English