• Lead to make sure the compliance of analytical instruments with global/local standards
• Lead the support of safety reviews for analytical instruments
• Lead the team to coordinate, address and resolve any business, manufacturing and quality related issues and assure compliance to applicable standards/certification and/or customer satisfaction.
• Establish and implement SPC/SQC program for operation team and ensure SPC/SQC techniques are consistently applied within the company.
• Plan, organize and drive for the development, the enhancement and the deployment of Management System for overall Quality to be consistently aligned with global ones and to meet expectations of customers and businesses as well as to maintain ISO 9001/GMP certifications.
• Align work processes and procedures with global policies, standard and operating procedures.
|requirements||• Education to degree level or equivalent
• Min. 10 years experience in quality management
• Well-verse of ISO 9001 standard requirements