|responsibilities||- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, overhead and net working capital.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Implement Dashboard reports based on KPIs
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, pricing, as well as new projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Prepare financials presentations for senior management team
- Periodic comments from Top to bottom with comparison of LY and Plan.
- Preparing Budget details and bottom up forecast
- Communicated with regional & HQ offices regarding additional queries about reporting packages and requested ad-hoc reports
|requirements||- Minimum 5-7 years prior supervisory experience in FP&A
- BA in Accounting/CPA is preferred
- Strong accounting background with more than 5 years’ financial planning & analysis experience/ Budgeting & Forecasting & Closing process/ Management reporting with qualitative commentary/ GAP analysis
- MS office proficiency
- Fluent in English for both writing & speaking