|position||PR & COMMUNICATION MANAGER|
|firm||유명 외국계 패션|
|responsibilities||• Lead and develop the PR and Communication function for Korea, grounded on a thorough knowledge of the brand including its distribution, products, operations, and above all its customers.
• Develop a PR and communication strategy for the brand in Korea, in order to achieve the global and Korea business goals, in collaboration with retail, merchandising and HQ.
• Develop and gain approval for local PR and communication strategies and investment.
• Drive research to track evolving consumer preferences and trends, in both purchasing and lifestyle habits, in order to make strategic decisions on routes to market and consumer communication.
• Lead excellent PR and communication execution of marketing activities that efficiently and effectively deliver against the strategy. Ensure that all the brands’ activities, across all customer touch points, effectively develop the image of our brand to increase the number of customers, new and loyal.
• Plan and execute marketing, press and vip events based on aligned marketing calendar to promote brand image and to delight existing and new customers; in collaboration with other functions and HQ.
• Identify key channels of advertising as part of annual media plan to maximise ROMI
• Enhance International media relations with a focus on fashion /Corporate PR
• Manage effectively marketing mix – events, digital, print etc
• Personally represent brand across all communication channels to build and develop the brand image.
• Creates and develop a strong local PR team.
• Develop a PR and communication strategy and plan for Korea, which addresses the need for the brand to speak clearly to a new generation of luxury consumers
• Develop a collaborative relationship with HQ to influence the development of global tools that reflect the needs of the Korea business
|requirements||• A minimum of 7 years of public relations experience, with some agency experience preferable
• Understanding and proven track record in AD, PR and media, CRM, experience in events
• Bachelr's degree
• Flunet in English communication skill