|position||Production Operation Manager|
|responsibilities||- Supports the Korea Production Line amanger for efficient and continuous improvement of Korean production
- Review / audit to comply with the global standard and local regulatory requirements of the EHS, and establish and implement short and long-term plans to maintain and improve the EHS system.
- Establish a production strategy and develop and implement an action plan to achieve it.
- Develop KPIs in conjunction with management policies, establish annual KPIs, and periodically review progress.
- Perform improvement / development so that factory operations and production support departments perform their jobs efficiently.
-Continually improve and develop performance, training and resource developments to ensure that employees and organizations operate efficiently.
- Establish annual budget and periodically review and monitor for operation.
- Participate and play a role as a member of the Korea production leadership team.
- Support business and commercial activities.
- Support customer communication and related activities and outreach activities.
- Maintain and improve the management system to support effective production activities such as facility maintenance, quality & safety systems.
-Establish and implement a Productivity Plan.
-Apply and implement new technology and best practices.
-Employees perform mentoring such as coaching and know-how
|requirements||-4-year graduate (major in related engineering - Chemical engineering, Mechnical engineering, chemistray)
- Production management over 15 years of work experience
- Project management and Finance knowledge owner
- MBA preferential treatment