|firm||외국계 소비재 회사|
|responsibilities||• Develop new business opportunities searching for market intelligence and working with commercial managers
• Develop a project from bid stage to win the deal for on-site capital project closely co-working with Sales, Engineering, Operations and BD Spcialist.
• Develop a competitive proposal by identifying the right entity strategy, seeking pricing approval, negotiating key terms and conditions, securing the LOI, lost order reports, gaining EAR funding, and contract execution.
• Develop a commercial strategy for new opportunities by coordinating the various product line offerings into a cohesive customer proposal and by utilizing the idle asset and tax policy that meets customer expectations best and maximizes the overall profitability of our offerings.
• Report directly to Korea Business Development & Marketing manager
|requirements||•7-12 years of work experience of commercial/sales experience via previous plant sales, field sales, or other relevant experience • Technical experience or knowledge of gas generation plant offerings
• Good understating for capital projects (i.e. IRR, NPV) with the ability to quickly screen through multiple potential project offerings and opportunities.
• General understanding of the major industry (i.e. Steel/Glass/Metal/Petro Chemical/Electronics)
• Negotiation skill with customer
• Language skill : Fluent in English/Korean