|responsibilities||1. Overall accountable for completing a project construction safely, with quality, on schedule and lowest cost;
2. Ensure weekly report for site be posted timely and appropriately, outstanding issues be identified such as schedule delay, potential claims, authority issues, industrial relations issues, remedy measures be placed in a timely fashion;
3. Ensure all work procedure and instruction be implemented with high compliance rate;
4. Support all kind of appreciate local permits to meet local requirements, AP standards and customer’s specific requirements.
5. Responsibilities include assessing and forecasting workload and skills demands on a site basis to secure schedule
|requirements||1. Incumbent should have experience as a construction supervisor in the construction field of mechanical/piping in Petrochemical, Gas or Engineering & Construction Industry. The basic knowledge and experience for civil / foundation / electrical / instrumentation will be helpful.
2. Incumbent is expected to have minimum 5 year up to 10 year experiences with bachelor degree or minimum 7 year up to 12 year experiences after graduating Junior College in Mechanical, Civil & Architecture or Chemical Engineering.
3. Incumbent is expected to have a comprehensive knowledge of engineering procedures, standards, specifications, constructability, site safety management, construction work process, quality assurance and quality control, cost control and change management in Petrochemical, Gas or Engineering & Construction Industry and the knowledge of EH&S system and Construction Change Order.
4. Incumbent is expected to have experience on Rigging Study and supervision for heavy equipment installation such as cold box or heavy weight compressors at site.