|position||Biz Development& Marketing Manager|
|responsibilities||New Business Opportunities
|requirements||- 15-18 years of work experience with 10+ years of commercial/sales experience via previous onsite role, field sales, or other relevant experience
- Technical/engineering undergraduate with MBA or similar business education desired.
- Technical experience or knowledge of onsite plant offerings
- Financial background of capital related projects (i.e. IRR, NPV) with the ability to quickly screen through multiple potential project offerings and opportunities.
- Good understanding of major customer industry i.e. Semiconductor, Petrochemical and refinery.
- Ability to lead the team to negotiate contract with minimum assistance • Fluent in English language