|responsibilities||Provide engineering support to the project development engineer in the preparation of technical proposals, project control budgets and schedules. The focus is to produce them consistently, deploying competitive engineering solutions and execution strategies to enable company to win.
Manage the technical risks and execution risks to ensure successful project execution.
Comply with AP Global Engineering Standards and Procedures in the engineering process.
|requirements||1. Job Incumbent should have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred
2. Looking for experienced employee (More than 7-year experience up to 10-year experience) with bachelor degree in related industry such as Petrochemical, Gas or Engineering & Construction.
3. Experience as Project related work such as technical or commercial proposal, project, commissioning
4. Experience as Project Manager is most preferred.
5. Plant Construction experience in Petrochemical, Gas or Engineering & Construction companies can be helpful.
6. Process engineer at operation team or experience about process change or upgrade project at operation team can be helpful