|responsibilities||1. Personally manage key project procurement activities, lead supplier negotiations for key equipment, material, construction packages and services packages
2. Provide procurement support to bidding opportunity, always provide most competitiveness solutions aligned with product sourcing strategies.
3. Proactively bring Procurement expertise to bids and projects to improve and sustain competitiveness.
4. Communicate and develop execution strategies to respond to changing market conditions and business drivers to maximize leverage and minimize risk.
5. Lead the organization to pursue innovative supplier solutions that maximize the value proposition across the supply chain.
6. Manage the team to follow the procurement work processes and tools.
|requirements||1. BS Engineering or other technical area plus 15+ years’ experience, including people management.
Masters of Business Administration degree can be helpful.
2. 10 years’ experience as a procurement professional and 5 years’ experience as team manager
3. English communication skill