|responsibilities||1. Develop power & maintenance budget plan and capital spending plan for plant assets together with Production as part of FY Operation Plan process and monitor the execution status.
2. Develop asset performance benchmark metrics in the areas of power efficiency, production capacity, manpower, reliability and other production costs.
3. Identify poor performance or low reliability plant and develop improvement or refurbishment plan.
4. Identify asset optimization opportunities within/inter franchises and develop detailed action plans
5. Develop and provide cost simulation per scenarios in order to support proper decision for asset operation.
6. As owner of productivity process, develop productivity opportunity ideas related key assets operation and coordinate productivity program execution.
|requirements||1. More than 10 years of work experience with a minimum of 5 years in plant operation/maintenance or engineering.
2. Candidate is expected to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
3. Fluent in English, and good PC skills.